Jeff and Danielle Donoway
Cubmaster and Committee Chair
Our annual Pack Ice Skating Trip at the “Centre Ice Rink” (Delaware State Fair Grounds, Harrington) is scheduled for Saturday, February 8th at 12:00 pm (must arrive by no later than 11:45 am to be included in the group rate).
- Parents may attend as chaperons at no charge if they are not skating.
- Scouts may use their “Popcorn Money” however parents must pay for themselves. (If extenuating circumstances require financial assistance from the Pack or you wish to inquire about your child’s balance please contact Becky)
- Fee includes skate rental and a lunch (choice of hotdog or slice of pizza and a drink)
- This rate may lower depending on the number of attendants but will not be any higher.
- Blue and Gold Banquet – February 21st
- Pinewood Derby Workshop/Practice – March 1st, 8th, 15th
- Pack Pinewood Derby – March 22nd
Well we know at least one local needy family will still be able to have a VERY Merry Christmas!
Today I dropped off our collection of gifts for that family to the Willards Elementary School Guidance counselor Mrs. Thompson (Right).
As I have said before this is my favorite charitable activity that we engage in and it touches my wife especially close. It was incredible to see the generosity of these boys on display.
As always it is an honor to serve the Amazing Pack 834!!!
Well ladies and gentlemen with the final numbers rolling in for our last official weekend of the 2013 Popcorn Season Pack 834 has raised the bar once again!
Finishing the year with over $36,000 in total sales the Pack wraps up with:
- 19 Scouts in the $600 Club
- Every member of our Top 10 with over $1,000
- Every member of our top 5 with over $2,500
- And 3 new enrolls into the Scholarship Program!
I am so completely amazed by what this Pack can do! Being in such a rural area it takes a lot of hard work and amazing dedication, by Scouts and parents alike, to put up the sales that these boys do. With good, hard working boys such as these out there the future of our country is very bright!
As always it has been an immense honor to serve these boys in their pursuit of self-reliance.
Per the request of some of our parent here is a copy of the Prize chart.